Our home is the pillar of our lives, so it should have the proper building specifications. In the “Stay home” era many of us may have detected mould and moisture problems, which not only make living conditions difficult due to the damage that they cause, but also affect our health, especially people belonging to vulnerable groups. They are especially responsible for respiratory problems, joint pains, skin irritations, allergies and headaches. Insulation, which acts as a protection net for the building, is the only protection against mould and moisture.
Rooftop and wall insulations are not a luxury, but a necessity! ‘Goumas - Modern insulation systems’ has 20 years experience in the insulation field and promises to provide a solution to your needs once and for all and offering a 10-year warranty for all its projects.
Nevertheless, there are may benefits in having a well-insulated home.
- We maintain a healthy environment for us and our family.
- We protect our home from corrosion and damage.
- The right temperature is maintained in our home both in winter and in summer.
- We reduce our home’s heating and cooling costs by up to 65%.
- The insulation cost will be amortised in a 5-year period.
- We save energy while protecting the environment.
- The house keeps its commercial value in case of sale or rent.
What do I need in my case and what will it cost me?
- A complete rooftop insulation (vapour barrier, thermal insulation, inclinations with lightweight concrete and waterproofing) offers excellent thermal insulation and partial noise insulation, and up to 65% energy efficiency. Prices range from € 30.00/square metre to € 45.00 plus VAT.
- The waterproofing of a rooftop using bituminous sheets or waterproofing with Hyperdesmo protects against moisture and offers energy efficiency. Prices range from € 13.00/square metre to € 17.00 plus VAT.
- The internal thermal insulation of walls allows the home to heat up quicker in the winter and cool down easier in the summer. Prices range from € 45.00/square metre to € 55.00 plus VAT.
- The external thermal insulation (thermal façade) of walls protects the surfaces of the wall against moisture and maintains the desired temperature of building for longer after the heating or air conditioning has been turned off. Prices range from € 45.00/square metre to € 55.00 plus VAT.
The insulation materials used are always the most advanced on the market and with the best quality.
‘Goumas - Modern insulation systems’ is the most well-known and most reliable solution in roof insulations.
Call us on 210 24 40 600 or visit the company's website. We remain at your disposal for any clarification.